I visited the admirals club in terminal F at the Philadelphia International Airport in early September. The Admirals Club is centrally located on the 2nd floor of terminal F directly above the main food court area. There is a sign for the Admirals Club above the elevators used for getting to the lounge.
- Location: Philadelphia Airport Terminal F.
- Hours: 5:30am to 10:30pm.
- Cost: $59 for a day pass or free with an Admirals Club membership
- Free Access: Citi AA Chairman Credit Card, Citi Prestige Credit Card (when flying on American Airlines flight paid for with the Prestige*), Business or First Class customers traveling on American Airline partner airlines.
- How I Accessed: Citi Prestige credit card.
*Citi Prestige American Airlines lounge benefit will be discontinued starting in July 2017.
The terminal F Admirals Club is relatively large with an L shaped layout. The employees at the check in desk were pleasant and readily willing to help you access the WiFi network. Business cards were available at the front desk with information about how to get on the WiFi network. On the left corner of the entrance was a small closet that was available to store luggage.
Although the lounge was fairly crowded, the space was large enough that you could find multiple seating options. The Philadelphia Admirals Club in terminal C is somewhat larger but not by much. The seating was arranged in squares. For every one or two squares, there was a centrally located TV playing cable news.
The inside of the lounge benefits from plenty of bright natural light coming through the large windows the line the back wall of the lounge. Since the lounge is on the second floor, it has a partial view of the Philadelphia skyline.
As you walk towards the back of the lounge, a variety of snacks, coffee, and tea are available on your right side. There is a small bar at the very back of the lounge. The bar has a standard selection of free and premium priced drinks.
- Large open space with plenty of natural light.
- Well maintained and clean.
- Plenty of comfortable leather couches were available throughout the lounge.
- Food options limited to basic snack items.
The admirals club in terminal F is a modern, well run lounge with plenty of space. The facility includes a large open space with plenty seating and electrical outlets to charge your devices. If you have access to the club it makes for a nice escape from the airport crowds.