I stopped in the club at DFW on a layover from Los Cabos. The Club at DFW is located in terminal D of the Dallas Fort Worth airport. It operates within the Priority Pass lounge network.
- Location: Dallas Fort Worth Airport Terminal D near gate 22.
- Hours: 7:30 am to 7:30pm.
- Access: $27 for a day pass or free with a Priority Pass or Lounge Key Network membership.
- How I Accessed: Priority Pass membership.
Terminal D Lounges
International flights land at terminal D in Dallas. Most of the major international airlines operate lounges in terminal D. One of the things I appreciated about the airport lounge setup in Dallas is how organized it is.
Nearly every international airport lounge is located in the same area in terminal D by gate 22. The lounges are all accessible from the same elevator. Each lounge uses the same check-in desk located in a central area between the entrances to each club.
Although smaller in size, the Club at DFW offers a modern decor, a good selection of light snacks and drinks, and is large enough to find plenty of open seats. The main seating area includes plenty of natural light with a good view of the airport tarmac.
Amenities inside the lounge include a self service bar and snack area, multiple TV’s, newspapers, WiFi access, lounge seating, and a small dining area. This was also the first Priority Pass lounge I’ve visited with a fish tank.
- Good selection of light snacks and drinks at the self service bar.
- Clean, modern layout which includes a large tropical fish tank.
- Day pass is cheaper than at the larger airline branded lounges.
- Plenty of natural light from the large windows inside the club.
- Smaller sized club that could get crowded during peak times.
Although smaller in size, the Club at DFW offers a good selection of light snacks, drinks, and provides a good escape from the airport crowds. Just be aware that the lounge can get crowded during peak times.
Access is free with a Priority Pass membership. A day pass is only $27 compared to a $40 or $50 cost at some of the large airline branded clubs.