Trayvax offers high quality, rugged, and stylish wallets built and produced in the USA. We take a look at the best available Trayvax wallet options. Each option includes a more detailed review below.
When you hope to find the sentimental simplicity of a traditional leather wallet that offers technologically advanced features to give it a “wow” factor, consider the Trayvax Element Wallet. Crafted from fine quality, oil tanned leather, along with stainless steel and a paracord adjustment feature, this wallet will provide years of valuable service in a rugged and stylish way.
The RFID resistance feature keeps those who would try to engage in electronic pick pocketing from being able to do that. When you carry credit cards or driver’s license with an embedded radio frequency identification chip, pickpockets may try to get your information through high-tech skimming techniques. This wallet helps to prevent that, and also features:
- Available in three colors (canyon red, Mississippi red, tobacco brown).
- Hidden Bottle Opener – How many wallets have you found that have a hidden bottle opener? Perfect for easily popping your favorite beverage open.
- Plenty of Room – Space for up to 12 credit cards, and five bills with the hidden money clip.
- Made in the U.S.A. – You have the assurance of high quality, ruggedness and sturdiness in a wallet 100% made in the U.S.A.
Keeping your credit cards and money organized and convenient can be a challenge. With the Trayvax Axis Wallet, a wallet that is both minimalist and rugged, these dilemmas are solved efficiently and stylishly. With two metal plates for strength, along with a cutting edge paracord adjustment feature, the size of your wallet can be specifically tailored to meet your needs.
You won’t face the usual problems caused by over-stuffing a wallet, which include bills or valuable credit cards falling out. This wallet is strong, durable and backed with a lifetime warranty, along with featuring great looks and superb craftsmanship. This could be the only wallet you’ll ever need! Its best features include:
- Available in six colors (ember red, graphite, green, onyx black, safety orange, and zombie green).
- Adjustable – You’ll be able to re-position cords to tailor the wallet space for your unique needs.
- Roomy – You’ll find room for up to 14 credit cards, while up to 8 bills can be carried internally on a cash clip. The steel plates provide strength for anyone who tends to be rough on wallets.
- Sleek and Contoured – This wallet is slim enough to fit in a pocket comfortably with little physical evidence that you’re even carrying a wallet.
If simplicity combined with exceptional functionality are what you look for in a wallet, you’ve found it with the Trayvax Axis Wallet. Exceptionally slim and lightweight, but with features to impress, you’ll enjoy carrying this unique and well-made wallet. It’s the cutting edge version of a wallet designed in the outdoor wallet fashion.
The wallet includes a cash clip with a hinge, a coin or key holder, an adjustable card tray, and a specially created RFID feature to help keep your credit card and driver’s license information safe. This wallet is crafted to last for years with little wear, and is lightweight enough so you don’t feel like you’re carrying a cumbersome accessory. The best features of the Trayvax Axis wallet include:
- Easy Access – Gives you easy access to all your credit cards and bills with no worries about them falling out of the wallet.
- RFID Feature – Keeps less than honest people from trying to obtain your personal information from your chipped credit card or driver’s license. Disrupts the RFID signal so they cannot get the information.
- Specially Designed Strap – Helps keep your valuable belongings and wallet secure.
This military grade metal wallet is built to be tough, durable and long-lasting. Carry it in a pocket or attach it to a backpack for extra functionality. It gives you a stylish addition to your gear. A heavy duty frame sturdily held together by heat resistant elastic, featuring strong metal grommets, and type III paracord.
It’s perfect for anyone looking for a minimalist look with maximum function. Strong aircraft anodized aluminum along with rolled steel creates an enclosure for your chipped credit cards and driver’s license that is resistant to RFID tampering. Security seamlessly combines with exceptional good looks and room for plenty of credit cards and cash. Other nice features of the Trayvax Original Wallet include:
- Bottle Opener – Easy to access for times when you are in need of a bottle opener.
- Large Carrying Area – Gives you room for up to 14 credit cards and five bills held securely and easily reachable between two aluminum and stainless steel plates.
- Available in 4 colors (charcoal grey, jet black, midnight blue, and sandblasted aluminum).
- Manufactured and produced in the USA.
Any minimalist tendencies you may have will be thrilled with the simplicity of design of the Trayvax Summit wallet. This uniquely designed wallet features an attractive stone gray color, a strong 3-D stamped steel frame and a unique melonite finish, which is a finish product that is normally reserved for use on firearms. All these elements work together to create a product that is practically indestructible while being inordinately functional.
It’s small enough so you’ll barely know it’s there when carried in a pocket. This wallet is crafted with the quality, durability and stylish design you’ve come to expect from Trayvax. It is 100 percent American made, so you’ll be sure you’re getting a quality product made with strong materials. Other exceptional qualities include:
- Storage Space – Keep up to eight cards secure until you’re ready to use them.
- Sturdy Nylon Webbing – This is military Spec one-inch nylon webbing for strength and sturdiness, blended with superior adjustability.
- Available in five colors (coyote brown, forest camo, green, shadow black, and stone gray).
- Money Clip – Room to hold up to five bills.
- A Tactical and Minimalist Look – Attractive minimalist look, keeping with the idea of carrying only what you need and having everything easily accessible.
Note: The First Class Travel Guide is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.